Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stress City

holy balagna. (even though that phrase appears not to rhyme, it really does)
this week has been crazy. and i sense that its only going to get crazier from here on out.

this week was supposed to be my last from work, and i only work one day. but nevertheless, if youre not stressed about one thing, youre stressed about another right? si senor.

this week has thus far consisted of, finishing up mission clothes shopping, making sure everything fit in my luggage was its own complete seperate dilemma, getting my pictures taken by two people, getting things ready for my farewell, preparing my lame lame talk, taking pictures for another family, surprise visit from my favorite girl jess, and many many more smaller items. holy junk. i have found myself having an almost heart attack like twice a day. not joking either. breakdowns are not ok. its been mass craziness but you know what, im taking a break right now and blogging oo yes. happy day. everything is going to be just fine i keep telling myself. and it will be... eventually. just not quite at this very moment.

i found this quote and i am so very greatful i have this gospel to lean on. it makes me greatful that i will be able to dedicate all my time and efforts to spreading this wonderful gospel and do nothing else beside that. joys... anywho, ill continue venting another day. love you all!

"get on your knees and pray, then get on your feet and work"
- gordon b. hinckley

No comments: