Friday, November 12, 2010

San Diego

oh my. best trip ever. i got to experience so many new fun things. san diego; first of all i had never been ha. even though cali is my home town! never... kinda crazy, it is so beautiful there and i loved it.

i got to do the flowers for ms. jess porters wedding. another first. it was on a yacht. first.
i got to meet little katey lynne canty and russ canty. loved them.
first family vacation with the boys family. amazing...
hmm what else? more for later i guess. i just had a blast.

i found myself a horse friend in delta on the way
picnis in cedar!
my newest favorite picture. arent they adorable? vegas at the dads hosue
little haley. such a doll. literally... she looked like a perfect doll
rollin around with the puppies
i made her laugh. thank heavens she doesnt hate me : )
beautiful. sunset once we got into san diego
all the kids in the family, plus some. including me

look at my boy! such a champ. got up with me at 6 am to help get flowers done for the wedding.
a far off shot of the finished product. minus bouquets of course

better shot
kenny and i got V.I.P. treatment after we had set up on the yacht; complete with caterers who brought us martinellis in wine glasses and we got to tour the yacht and hang out for a few hours just us two. it was grand. go hornblower events! you rock
awe. reenacting the statue. we did pretty dang good if i dont say so myself
the whoole fam damily
by the ocean
we all matched. kennys sister regan, him and myself
mini golf, arcade, bouncy balls, and a large parking lot = good fun without alcohol here!
at the hotel of sorts

goodbye cali for a year and a half. i will surely miss you

No comments: