Saturday, April 10, 2010

Summer Days Just Sittin Around...


I forget how much I REALLY dislike the winter until I am straight up faced with the summer. I forget how ornery I become in the dark, cold abyss of the winter months, until summer comes again! I forget how much I miss the warmth until Im basking in it... and THEN. without any warning it gets snatched away jsut like that within a day. i hate it. I love summer. It makes me happier than anything else. Im not kidding. If I could be in a place where in was all sun all the time I owuld be perfectly content with justhat and nothing else. Well except like people and stuff. Sigh... I wish it were here to stay. I mean really stay.

it makes me happy to run around,
it makes me happy to bask in pure sunlight,
it makes me happy to eat popsicles
and play softball
and swim.

awww... please! just come to me.

No comments: