Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Am.



I am: my own person. ashley nicole farr
I think: wayyyy to much
I know: the gospel and my family is the only true way to gain everlasting happiness
I have: many hopes and dreams for myself and the life i want to have
I wish: i was in a band
I dislike: finals at the end of the semester
I miss: being a kid
I fear: for my future family
I feel: excited to serve a mission
I hear: LIGHTS : )
I smell: pumpkin spice
I crave: the high i get from music
I usually: have a creative project im working on
I search: the world for answers as to why life is so complex
I wonder: where and when i will get called on my mission ha!
I regret: buying so many clothes when i have to do laundry
I love: colorful things
I care: about kids who dont have what i do
I always: like things on my lap
I worry: about having or not having enough money
I am not: who i want to be yet
I remember: what i planned my life to be like right now. its none of that
I believe: everything will work out how its supposed to
I dance: in the form of jumping
I don't always: eat the best
I write: notes to myself everyday
I win: the hearts of the ones i love ; )
I lose: battles everyday
I never: want to live in utah when i get settled
I listen: to good music!
I don't understand: oh so many things
I can usually be found: in deep thought
I am scared: with uncertainty
I need: to not procrastinate
I forget: where im headed and the importance of that all too often
I am happy about: who i am

No comments: