Monday, March 15, 2010

Snowed In


This weekend was fabulouso! seriously, a wide variety of events lead to the greatest weekend in a long time.

- my sister came home from cedar city
-olive garden blew up (not really, but a gas leak did cause everyone to evacuate the building) it just so happened to be on the day i work a double

-it continued to get worse and they claimed we would be closed ALL DAY! plus sunday too : )

-snow storm up in here by my house. it usually gets way worse than anyone else for some reason. now normally i really dislike the storm as anyone who knows me would say. but the wind was so terrible we HAD to stay inside. like i said, snowed in : ) kenny and i babysat my sisters and we got to play games all day and all night, have a sunny with a chance marathon and watch loads of movies. i havent had simple fun like that in awhile and it reminded me of being a kid and i missed that. so thank you snow for staying just long enough for me to rediscover my childish side but to go away as soon as i want to be outside haha. you were perfect. no take 2

-and sunday my sisters, kenny and i risked getting in trouble with the parentals to play dominoes for like 2 and a half hours. everytime we'd end a round we would sneakily start over again as fast as possible so if they walked by it appeared as though we were continuing the same round haha. many laughs and i love that. i love my sisters. shaquel, im so glad your here for this week. i couldnt be HAPPIER!!!!

" the older you get the more important family becomes, and slowly but surely you start to realize that."

1 comment:

shaq baby said...

ahh true! this was SO fun :). the domino incident...hilarious. great ab work out with how funny everything was. anddd so much more fun than i think any of us anticipated. haha starting over and over. so great. so happy to be here ash!! spring break couldnt have come at a better time. when i needed my family the most. i love you!