Friday, February 5, 2010

Oo Baby I Love Your Way... Everyday

Im having a love affair... mmm.

For some reason Im really loving the idea of moving to Florida when I finish school. Im gonna do it ya know...
My afternoon snack EVERYDAY! No joke, part of it might be because there is nothing else in the house, but nonetheless, I'd eat em anyway.

The idea of summer finally being here, come faster PLEASEEEEE! I cannot wait for your beauty anymore.Of course everyone loves a god lipgloss, aw this is simply magnificent. Try it friends.




THE BACHELOR. oh man, this season is makin me more antsy than usual, i even dream about it, thats when you know somethings on your mind alot ; ) and the new season of LOST! im still in awe...

And last but not least, my floral design class. My future might be takin a turn folks, stay tuned : )

No comments: