Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ha. Ha.

This is a little taster of what my day was like. this actually looks like my sister today. BEST. DAY. EVER. i love my life.



so i went to my sisters boyfriends farewell today. our whole family went. it was in grantsville, which is pretty far away. sheesh it was far. so incredibly fun though. the events that transpired?


-viewing the great salt lake. which just gives me a boost for when i move to back to cali. haha. miss it there.
- having everyone in the sacrament stare for literally like 10 minutes as we tried to find seats in a sold out crowd. most embarrassing thing thats happened to me in a while. trust me, worse than it seems.
- hysteric laughter the entire hour car ride home because we had to take all our food in the car.
- dad goes over a speed bump without slowing down while 8 people have plates full of food and drinks without lids! plus half the 8 were 15 and under. that= no good when it comes to balance.
- finding one cazilllion hairs in my brownie AFTER its in my mouth visible at eye level.
- dad going 100 miles per hour, fearing for my life. and being chased by some random guy who thinks hes cool and can tattle tale to the cops. "ooo im so flippin sweet"
- brooke and cass stickin their heads out of the window at 100 mph. cass losing her candy on brookes lap because when having an open mouth at once again, 100 mph, there is no way your slobber and any other contents will stay in your mouth haha.
- playing air guitar
- oh many others but my mind has come to a complete close. i laughed my head off today. felt so good...

until next time friends haha.

LAUGH IT OFF. : )
p.s. good luck austin gumicio. your gonna be simply amazing

No comments: